Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day


Mother's is coming up in TWO days.

WHAT?!?!?!
Um, that was a little quick. 

It kind of snuck up on me, and I needed to get ideas. 
sooooo naturally, I went to tatertots and jello.

I swear this lady has everything on her blog.

through a bunch of links, I found these cute ideas!

here are some of my favs.

but this one is my absolute favorite.


celtic knot necklace from momma go round 

don't you love it? I do. but my mom doesn't like to wear big jewelry, so I'll probably just make it for me. :)

resin earrings from grey luster girl

cute printable you could make into a card, put it in a picture frame, the possibilities are endless with these!

mother's day free printable from holiday snob



mother's day print from kiki creates

{oh the necklace there is gorgeous too!}

awhile ago I crocheted myself a baret, and my mom was commenting on how she loved it and how she would love a black one *hint much?* and then a little bit ago she commented on how she loved the crocheted flowers.  so I think I've come to the conclusion that I will make her a hat with a flower on it... thoughts?

megan

p.s. I added a few headbands to the shop, I'll be adding *NEW* designs (eek!) this weekend so go check them out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and i decided to follow it... cause it's awesome. Just sayin'. :D I think we are pretty close in age, and I have a crafty blog too, so I figure we could be friends :D What do you think? I'll be checking back often :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback! Don't be shy!