Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Labels!

I've looked into labels before, but they only came in big quantities and I didn't want that.
so, after seeing these on an UH-mazing blog {just lovely things}, I knew I HAD to try it!

and let me tell ya, this stuff is awesome!!!!!!

it prints right on there like regular paper, but takes a few minutes to dry.

but I just printed the font, not the colors of my shop/blog because those are subject to change, the font won't change {at least for a long while!}


basically, you buy the stuff.
print it.
cut it.
and iron it.

and walah!



awesome right?!?!

hope you're having a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool! Do they stay on well and not fall off? They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so rad that you tried it! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback! Don't be shy!